MAPP Trap is seeking a top-notch B2B Customer Care Representative to engage with our customers using a consultative approach that reinforces our commitment to our outstanding, personalized customer service.
MAPP Trap is a fast-paced technology company with proprietary search and analytics that helps manufacturers to protect their brands by monitoring the internet for hyper-discounters and unauthorized sellers.
The Customer Care Rep will:
- Field inquiries and questions from clients on membership services and account status via slack, zoom, phone and email;
- Troubleshoot and problem solve customer's issues or concerns by providing solutions and recommendations, including those that are developed in conjunction with our technology team;
- Submit and track customer requests for the user interface, reports and system improvements as well as custom technology work;
- Manage the new account set-up process including conducting online training, receipt and uploading of customer data files, and other data needed to launch and maintain the customer's implementation;
- Make recommendations to management about improvements in service, product, and/or procedures; and
- Take the initiative to obtain and consistently upgrade product and industry knowledge.
Ideal Candidates will have/be:
- Technologically oriented:
- Excellent command of Outlook, Excel, and other Microsoft Products,
- Good familiarity with websites, internet browsers, and a willingness to learn new applications,
- Experience with e-commerce a plus
- Experience with data files and a plus
- Customer-centric, positive attitude;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to prioritize complex, diversified responsibilities, multi task effectively and execute tasks with minimum supervision;
- Strong organization and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and key metrics;
- Desire to work in a quickly growing, dynamic company;
- Embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the business and team;
- Willing to assist teammates and build strong relationships to achieve company and department goals;
- 2-5 years of customer service experience; and
- Desire to work in the most beautiful town on the planet!
For information about MAPP Trap visit www.mapptrap.com