Below is a job description that includes the opportunity for which we are hiring, however, it does not and could not describe what a special place Career Strategies is to work for. Career Strategies will make you feel special and cared for beyond the paycheck or any of our benefits which are plenty. If you hold the qualifications below, I look forward to sharing with you my personal experience, and those of others, when we speak.
This position provides a full range of recruiting support for the Property Management team. This position also provides support in the area of conflict resolution, candidate and client HR compliance, heavy client and candidate correspondence via phone and email. The position provides core exposure to the staffing firm business and hands-on experience for candidates with an interest in staffing/recruiting as a career.
· Assistance in managing all incoming phone calls and routing, resolving and/or handling accordingly.
· Provide administrative support for the Los Angeles office to include, but not limited to, the following: meet and greet all candidates and customers; handle all new hire forms/paperwork; route applicable forms to payroll, input data into system and file documents; process all background checks and transfer results to the system; assist in gathering, verifying and processing timesheets; liaison between employee and corporate in managing paperwork and follow-up for any work-related injuries; order office supplies; distribute checks; ensure all forms and systems are updated and compliant; route unemployment claim paperwork to corporate with separation data; maintain professional appearance of office; other administrative duties as needed.
· Deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
· Consistent display of a positive, can-do, teamwork spirit.
· Other duties or projects, as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer