ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A RESUME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE.
The Gardens at St. Elizabeth, located in the historic Highlands neighborhood of Denver, is a senior living community looking for a Cook to join its team!
Join an organization that honors and respects older adults and makes their lives and the lives of its team members more meaningful.
We recognize our employees' contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow.
· Complementary Meals
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Paid Time Off (PTO) up to 160 hours per year
· Time and a half on holidays worked
· Company-paid time off for jury duty
· Company-paid time off for bereavement
· Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living Communities
· Employer Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution
· Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities
· Vision Option Plan
· 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
· 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
· 100% Company-Paid Life insurance
· 401K Plan with 50% employer match
· Employee Assistance Program
Food Handlers Certification is required. We provide training to obtain the certification.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccination, be willing to obtain as a condition of employment, or have a qualifying exemption